Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sunrise at Sungei Buloh (Kranji extension)

Went back to the mangroves again for some reforestation studies. Was supposed to meet my students at 8am but I reached the place early and went for a stroll down Kranji extension instead. This beautiful sight greeted me. The sun was just creeping up silently, casting a soft warm orange glow to the surroundings. In a moment, the banks of the mangroves seem ablaze with golden light.

Was very happy I woke up early for this. Wonder how many had just slept away the hours when earth was being painted? Pity.

3 Comments:

Blogger carinasuyin said...

Wonder how many had just slept away the hours when earth was being painted?
Oohh... so nice!! That one sentence is ablaze with warmth :)

2:46 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

wow that's beautiful

11:03 AM  
Blogger chengpuay said...

Hi thanks for your comments. May I know who are you, "Peace, Land and Bread"?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home