Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rookie season

NBA rookies always find the first season of their career the most exhausting. Getting adjusted to the routine of travelling around, playing high level basketball almost every other day. It's very difficult to maintain the same high standards all season long, the mind and the body have not adjusted completely to the demands of this punishing routine.

Feeling like a rookie towards the end of season. When the last match is played for the season, I will be looking back and appraise my performance. Have I contributed to the team? Could I have done more? What are the mistakes I have made? Where should I go after?

Well to those who have made this season a good one, I thank you. My apologies to those whom I have not contributed as effectively. And thank you every one who have tolerated this rookie all this while.

1 Comments:

Blogger A said...

nice analogy, rookie. (:

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home