Friday, April 14, 2006

Mirrormask

Yesterday was a 3 cups of coffee and 2 cups of tea day.

You can guess how fired up my nerves are. Was walking around with a hunch, staring intently into space. Thank goodness my class went alright. Teaching is really a 2 way thing, on one hand you try to make lessons interesting and interact with the students, but you find yourself responding when you see them responding to you. Hope this makes sense.

So the day ended with a late night meeting at Students' Care Service. Was planning activities for the 2 coming events, and gosh, my team have been doing this for 6 years. We have been pestering the social workers to recruit new volunteers to replace us old work horses and finally saw a list of 5 undergrads who have indicated interested. Lets hope they can continue the job.

Today is a holiday. Very grateful for the chance to have some quiet time. Now as I type, I was accompanied by the sound of rain and a light cool breeze carrying the scent of newly cut grass. Life could not be any better.


Good news, Mirrormask is showing in local theaters. This time, no matter how busy, I must go watch.

Nature learning camp next week, I need to read up on my insects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home