Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dissertation

Got back my dissertation corrections and was pleasantly surprised that my examiners had been kind and had favorable comments for my work.

So the past year of trying to sneak in every free moment to complete the report, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night just sweating over the possibility of not being able to meet deadlines has been worth it. Could still remember the many times where you just feel like throwing in the towel and get on with life. Well as I used to jokingly tell my friends,'Good things come to those who wait'.

Well can't see if it is really worth it. But then grateful for the experience and thankful for the patience many have shown in allowing me time and space to complete it. Ironically I long for this time and space now.

Oh well, another chapter soon completed. Time to move on. Things will get interesting again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home