Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fatigue

Out from camp for a while for an entomology workshop by Dr Patrick Grotaerg (Director of Natural History Museum in Belgium). It was a very interesting session, starting with a lecture on Terry Erwin's historic analysis of total biodiversity of Earth using canopy fogging to his own research in entomology. If only I weren't down with flu and looking at everything through a panadol shrouded mist, it would have been such a nice day. Hope I can recover by tomorrow.

Sigh.. so many things to do and learn so little time. My in camp is ending and with it the realities of work draws near again. Lots of stuff to mark, my own thesis and the reforestation project. Well, we'll see how things goes. Something should work out, heh.

I need to brush up my forest taxonomy and start studying insects. Have some ideas for next year, hope I'll get some good work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home