Sunday, November 13, 2005

Retreat

Back from retreat. It was nice just having time to interact with colleagues and having time for oneself to think and reflect on one's priorities. Made new friends and got to know familiar faces better. The best part is definitely the impromptu soccer and frisbee game where we played our hearts (sometimes risking breaking a limb) out. Wish there can be more of these in the future.

One question from the retreat - what will you do knowing you have only 3 days to live?

1 Comments:

Blogger ah boo said...

Day 1: Make sure whatever work on hand is handed over properly, clear all outstanding stuff;

Day 2: Be with my cherished ones,ie: my family...and hopefully my love one, enjoy as much as we can without letting them know of the truth;

Day 3: Stay quietly alone, think back of my life to see if I have wasted my life...

slowly...and I be gone before anyone and even myself will know...

ah boo

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home