Saturday, February 04, 2006

Liberation

Just had a talk with a close friend of mine. We were in the same situation, juggling with work while trying to complete another project which under normal circumstances, requires a full time effort. She has thought about it and given it up. Ironically, when I heard the news, I felt happiness for her as I know how sweet the breath of freedom must taste in her lungs and how light her soul must be feeling right now. Sometimes freedom comes with a price and one must know when to let go, even at a certain cost to one's pride and resources.

Now there is only myself continuing this struggle. Truth to be said, I am exhausted.

Will I know when to let go? When do one really move on whole heartedly without being burdened and overwhelmed by vestiges of the past?

Well, enough of thinking, time to go back to finish the job. Hopefully by March I will be ready.

1 Comments:

Blogger littleoddball said...

jiayou in whatever you are doing (: stop and take a break if you have to.
God bless, take care.

-disgustingly dirty-

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home