Saturday, September 23, 2006

Douglas Adams and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy



What am I doing in school on a Saturday? Hmm just don't ask.

Had a good time in the mangroves yesterday. 2 of the Avicennia seedlings planted by us 2 weeks ago germinated. They are now about 5cm tall and happily waving their cotyledons. It was fun truding about in the mud again. Shall consider taking a pay cut and just go work in the mangroves. Life will be much simpler then. Just let me hold this thought for a moment.

Have been reading "Don't Panic: Douglas Adams & The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". An autobiography of one of my favorite author written by another of my favorite author. What more can one ask for?


There is a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game. Said to the fiedishly difficult to solve. Which is now available online. Took a look and wow. Old school stuff. Just a text interface where you type in commands and check your progress through responses by the computer. Brings back memories of hours of fun playing through DOS based games. Shall give this a try... after I clear my other stuff at hand first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home