Sunday, March 05, 2006

Loss

My backup harddisk broke down today. After I confidently transferred a good number of my documents and photos there, thinking that this is a safe place to store my hard work.

In the blink of an eye, 4 years worth of photos were wiped out. Well one must learn to accept loss and move on. Even the best do fail sometimes. Its how one cope with it. Luckily my dissertation is still intact. Sometimes you just have to be content with what you have and ask for nothing more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sivasothi said...

Waah, very sorry to hear about this man. But you like Zen master so here's to a better series of photos ahead of you.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Martianlightsaber said...

There must be some harddisk epidemic going on, mine and three other classmates' harddisks all crashed within the span of one week.

3:12 AM  
Blogger littleoddball said...

Cheer up! I believe there will be even more photos and nicer ones to come.

(:

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home