Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Final lap

Finally can see the end of the road. One long chapter in my life is finally coming to an end.

Would I have done things differently? Well, looking back, I would not have given up anything for the incredible people I have met, the oppotunities I had.

Sometimes it is worth putting your life on hold for a while. You really never know how things will turn out. So maybe one need not think too much, but listen to your inner voice and choose what you think is right at the moment. And sometimes, it is worth the delay.

Just hope I can clear this final hurdle on Monday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sivasothi said...

Does thie mean what I think it means?! Congratulations dude, and hang in there!

11:00 PM  
Blogger littleoddball said...

jiayou jiayou jiayou.

few more days only! (:

dont give up!

takkaire!

11:35 PM  
Blogger carinasuyin said...

All the best, bro!!
We're waiting to celebrate with you at the dinner later :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger c(o.o)c said...

Inertia is a sin, indolence is a crime, pursuit is a challenge, passion is a motivation. Your passionate soul has been a blessing to many, may you topple the hurdle & find strength in running the rest of life's race.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home